Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Church Time!

One of the best things of turning the calendar over to 2008 is that we now have church at 9:00 rather than 1. I left church to come home around 12:20 today, and reflected on how just last week at this same time, we were hurrying to finish lunch and get the kids into the car. Right now it's 2:10, the same time when last week I was sitting in a just ending sacrament meeting. Now, I am sitting in my comfy clothes, having just eaten nachos for lunch, with a lot of the day still spread out before me. The kids do so much better at this time. It makes for much more pleasant Sunday. I feel a little giddy about it. This contrasts with how bitter and cranky I felt about getting to and attending church for about the first 6 months of last year.

No comments: