Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I like cute as much as the next person. But, I'm not artsy-creative, I don't have patience for working with kids on projects and I hate cleaning up their messes. Plus, I don't like cutesy.

That's why these are brilliant. So simple and so fun. We'll do these again next year too.
T's turned out perfectly. But, I couldn't get the Z-man to extend his arm straight at the right level with a fist, so his wasn't as good. Nonetheless, I'm pretty darn proud of our efforts this year. Too bad MJ's school party was on Friday. I didn't come up with this plan--or in other words decide to steal wholesale from another blog post--until Friday.

4 comments:

Margo said...

Love these! I'm with you on the not artsy-creative, mess cleaning business. Yuck. Hope the temperature is rising more for you.

Belle said...

Margo--It was 46 yesterday, so it's a positive heat wave! It feels great!

andalucy said...

Fab!

Becca said...

These are awesome. What a great idea. I may steal this for grown up Valentine's next year.