Thursday, May 29, 2008

New calling

I am sooo happy. Maybe now I can write a post about why I don't like scouting in the church. I have been holding off with it because I am trying to support AJ in his scouting calling. And what that means is that I bite my tongue and say nothing at all. But, he is getting released on Sunday--maybe he won't even have to go to scout camp this summer. And he is going to be teaching seminary for the 2008-09 school year, something I can really get behind. Plus, he will get to play the piano in primary, at least for a while. Perfect, perfect, perfect for him. Both of them. And no more family tension over scouts! Yeah!

2 comments:

andalucy said...

Awesome!!!

Although, I wish they would have called him for the following year when G starts.

Belle said...

He'll be teaching at the church, which I guess is a different group than the EPHS kids. And who knows? Maybe he'll teach next year too. We'll see how it goes.