Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was our 9th anniversary. I got out of bed after AJ has left to take MJ to the bus. After a cranky and off day for me, we met up briefly for dinner with the kids at Punch Pizza where we proceeded to talk about our schedule for next week while eating really tasty pizza di Napoli. Then, he went to scouts and I took the kids to Target for a few things. We got home, I gave them a cranky (all of us) bath and read them stories. Then, a good friend who I haven't talked to in a long time called. I called her back when AJ got home from scouts. I talked on the phone with her for a long time. AJ went to bed at 9:30 since he had stayed up until 2 the night before with work. After the call, I folded the laundry and fed baby Z one more time before going to bed at 12. Happy anniversary to us! And the additional bad news is that AJ is going with the scouts river rafting this weekend, so no date night.

He did get me the Lost season finale edition of the TV guide which we read together the night before our anniversary and a perfect card.

No comments: