Saturday, February 06, 2010

The current bane of my existence

AJ took the boys for a long weekend trip to Denver and they had a great time. One of the highlights for T was going to a Nuggets game with his dad, uncle, and papa. Besides the cotton candy, mascot half-time party, and just hanging with the boys, he was thrilled to come home with his own cd that Uncle E snagged for him at halftime.

The cd? It is the original motion picture soundtrack from Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel.


As soon as I heard the news, I screamed. Because I knew exactly what would happen. The only place we listen to actual cds anymore is in the van. So, I envisioned non-stop listening to the Chipmunks every time we set foot in the car.

And thus it is.

Even the Z-Man is constantly requesting them by yelling "kip-munks!" over and over until I give in.

The bad news is that I've misplaced my iPod so I can't even block it out by listening to something else.

For a taste of my torture, check this out. It turns out T's favorite is Beyonce's Single Ladies.

3 comments:

Ed said...

Holy smokes, I'm so sorry! All I can say is I'm happy I corrupted, er, turned on my sons to jazz and classical. Our oldest LOVES Ravel's "Bolero" in particular.

Brooke said...

Ugh, reminds me of the time that Jeffrey was obsessed with a dance remix of "Tequila." But then he stuck a bunch of quarters in the CD player and broke it, so . . . problem solved! (Sort of.)

Anonymous said...

hello, congratulations for your blog, now I am a follower of your blog and I invite you to visit my new blog "Student Loan Consolidation", you can go to my profile baby24, thanks ... a, you are very beautiful